San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photography
Dubnoff Wedding Photography is a San Francisco wedding photographer specializing in City Hall weddings. This website is dedicated to displaying the beauty and romance of having your wedding in this great city. I am a native San Franciscan and have lived here for over 20 years. I started my career as a wedding photographer right here in San Francisco. Whether you want to have your ceremony at City Hall or just travel around the city on your wedding day to capture some of it's beauty, I know where to take you and the best times of the day to visit each SF location. The Palace of Fine Arts, the Legion of Honor, Golden Gate Bridge, Baker's Beach and the Japanese Tea Gardens are just a few of the wonderful destinations available. Photographers from all over the world travel here just to photograph these same beautiful landmarks. Make them part of your special day! We offer affordable photography packages that include full coverage of your San Francisco City Hall wedding and time to visit the SF landmarks of your choice. Planning an elopement? We can help with that too! We will serve as a witness and even drive you around on a tour of the City while we photograph you. We also offer custom packages to handle your pre-wedding portrait session. Check out our general Yelp page for recent reviews and our City Hall Yelp site. To see a video click Wedding Video . For more information, scroll down to our top 5 reasons to plan your wedding in San Francisco.
Custom Packages for your Unique San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Let us know if you want reception coverage or just the ceremony and landmarks. We can design the best package to fit your needs. With Dubnoff Wedding Photography you always get two photographers present at your wedding. Our team will provide you with the best romantic, candid and timeless images from start to finish. Check out our special week-day affordable city hall packages or our custom pre-wedding photography sessions. We are an equal opportunity service provider and have photographed marriages of all cultures, religions, same sex marriages / gay / lesbian.
Northern California and Destination Wedding Photography
Dubnoff Wedding Photography also offers full coverage throughout the Northern California area. Whether you are getting married in Yosemite, Napa, Sonoma, Sacramento, the Redwoods or other locations in the Bay Area, we can cover your event with no travel charges. Our full-day coverage approach guarantees you a wedding photographer for your entire day. For more information click on the Official San Francisco City Hall Website. Also check our new Google Places Page.
Top 5 Reasons to Book Your Wedding at San Francisco City Hall
1. Beautiful Architecture: As you can see from the
photo above, the architecture is amazing! Truly one of the most
beautiful wedding venues in California and top 10 in the country!
People from all over the world come here to get married in this building.
2. Affordable Pricing: Its actually possible to have your nuptials in this picturesque building for only $100! Yes, you can pay more if you want to reserve The Mayor's Balcony or the 4th Floor, but even that only costs around $1,000. The vast majority of couples pay the $100 and have their ceremony in the Rotunda. You still have access to the rest of City Hall after the ceremony to take your pictures.
3. San Francisco! Well known as one of the most beautiful cities in the United States, San Francisco offers you some amazing destinations to visit during your getaway weekend! Ghirardelli Square, Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Marina are loaded with some of the finest restaurants in California. There are so many places to see and things to do, its a great place for your honeymoon.
4. Historical Landmarks: As wedding photographers, this is one of the best things for us! We can take you to gorgeous locations throughout the city for you to visit and have your photos taken. As a native San Franciscan, I am happy to give you a guided tour as we take care of your photography. We can visit The Legion of Honor, The Palace of Fine Arts, The Golden Gate Bride, Coit Tower, Fisherman's Wharf, or the Japanese Tea Gardens. This list goes on and on!
5. All In One Place! This could be the most important reason of all. You don't need to go anywhere else! Your wedding, your reception, your Honeymoon, and your vacation all in San Francisco! Think of the money you will save. You can even book some of the best wedding photographers in the Bay Area to shoot your wedding for under $1,000! The typical wedding can run in the tens of thousands of dollars. Take into consideration the venue, food, photographers, videographers, DJ, Honeymoon, etc. and you can wind up spending all of your savings. Plan your wedding at City Hall and you can do all of this for 1/10th of the price.
Michelle and Paul's City Hall Wedding Slideshow - Our "San Francisco"
Package with City Tour (use HD setting for best results)
Call or email Dubnoff Wedding Photography today!
201 Spear Street, Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94105
out A Beautiful Day Photography in Seattle
Tip of the Month-April, 2014: City Hall isnt just for weddings! Think about doing your engagement session here and call us.
We are also available to shoot your event in the Wine Country, Yosemite, Sacramento and other locations in California. We are happy to provide you with a custom quote for your destination wedding anywhere in the USA or the World. We are a Same-Sex / Lesbian / Gay Friendly service. To check out other wedding related services, please click HERE