San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photographer
Dubnoff Wedding Photography is a San Francisco wedding photographer specializing in City Hall weddings. This website is dedicated to displaying the beauty and romance of having your wedding in this great city. I am a native San Franciscan and have lived here for over 20 years. I started my career as a wedding photographer right here in San Francisco. Whether you want to have your ceremony at City Hall or just travel around the city on your wedding day to capture some of it's beauty, I know where to take you and the best times of the day to visit each SF location. The Palace of Fine Arts, the Legion of Honor, Golden Gate Bridge, Baker's Beach and the Japanese Tea Gardens are just a few of the wonderful destinations available. Photographers from all over the world travel here just to photograph these same beautiful landmarks. Make them part of your special day! We offer affordable city hall photography packages that include full coverage of your San Francisco City Hall wedding and time to visit the SF landmarks of your choice. Planning an elopement? We can help with that too! We will serve as a witness and even drive you around on a tour of the City while we photograph you. We also offer inexpensive custom packages to handle your pre-wedding portrait session and full wedding coverage for the entire day. Check out our general Yelp page for recent reviews and our City Hall Yelp site for more specific information. We also have a new city hall website to check out. To see a video click Wedding Video . For more detailed information, scroll down to our top 5 reasons to plan your marriage in San Francisco.
Custom Packages for your Romantic San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Let us know if you want reception coverage or just the ceremony and SF landmarks. We can design the best package to fit your needs and budget. With Dubnoff Wedding Photography you always get two photographers present at your wedding. Our team will provide you with the best romantic, candid and timeless images from start to finish. Check out our special week-day affordable city hall packages or our custom pre-wedding photography sessions. We are an equal opportunity service provider and have photographed marriages of all cultures, religions, same sex marriages / gay / lesbian. For more information click on the Official San Francisco City Hall Website. Also check our new Google Places Page.
Northern California and Destination Wedding Photography
Dubnoff Wedding Photography also offers full coverage of your large weekend wedding event throughout the Northern California area. Whether you are getting married in Yosemite, Napa, Sonoma, Sacramento, the Redwoods or other locations in the Bay Area, we can cover your event with no travel charges and inexpensive pricing. Our full-day coverage approach guarantees you a wedding photographer for your entire day. No worries about us leaving early, we stay until you tell us it's OK to go. From the first dance until the cake cutting and bouquet toss, we cover it all! You will never need to alter your schedule to fit ours. Another specialty in addition to our San Francisco city hall coverage is Indian Wedding Photography. Our Bay Area Indian Wedding page displays many of our recent weddings and provides information on how to book us.
Top 5 Reasons to Book Your Wedding at San Francisco City Hall
1. Beautiful Architecture: As you can see from the
photo above, the city hall architecture is amazing! Truly one of the most
beautiful wedding venues in California and top 10 in the country!
People from all over the world come here to get married in this San Francisco building.
Some of our clients ask us to focus on the architecture in their wedding
photos. No matter what your preference, we make sure that you
receive plenty of images showing the beauty of this amazing building.
2. Affordable Pricing: Its actually possible to have your nuptials in this picturesque building for under $100! Yes, you can pay more if you want to reserve The Mayor's Balcony or the 4th Floor, but even that only costs around $1,000. The vast majority of couples pay the very reasonable price of $100 and have their ceremony in the Rotunda. There is also a private room available for those who want a more quiet ceremony. You still have access to the rest of City Hall after the ceremony to take your pictures. For weekend weddings, the city hall building can be rented out for about $4,000. Your money provides you with total privacy since City Hall is closed on weekends and a very nice set up.
3. San Francisco! Well known as one of the most beautiful cities in the United States, San Francisco offers you some amazing destinations to visit during your getaway weekend! Ghirardelli Square, Pier 39, North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Marina are loaded with some of the finest restaurants in California. There are so many places to see and things to do, it's a great place for your honeymoon. Try out South of Market for some dancing and fun bars. Explore around, keeping away from the more touristy spots to find some of the most amazing places to eat. We especially love the North Beach area with it's authentic Italian Restaurants.
4. San Francisco Historical Landmarks: As wedding photographers, this is one of the best things for us! We can take you to gorgeous locations throughout the city for you to visit and have your photos taken. As a native San Franciscan, I am happy to give you a guided tour as we take care of your photography. We will supply comfortable transportation at no extra charge. We can visit The Legion of Honor, The Palace of Fine Arts, Pier 7, Fort Point, The Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Fisherman's Wharf, Twin Peaks, or the Japanese Tea Gardens. Some of our clients like to just walk the streets and have us photograph them as they explore all that the city has to offer. The list of photographic locations goes on and on!
5. All In One Place! This could be the most important reason of all. You don't need to go anywhere else! Your wedding, your reception, your honeymoon, and your vacation all in San Francisco! Think of the money you will save. You can even book some of the best wedding photographers in the SF Bay Area to shoot your wedding for under $1,000! Many of these photography companies charge over $4,000 for weekend weddings, but you can book them for a discounted price on a weekday. The typical wedding can run in the tens of thousands of dollars. Take into consideration the venue, food, photographers, videographers, DJ, Honeymoon, etc. and you can wind up spending all of your savings. Plan your wedding at City Hall and you can do all of this for 1/10th of the price. It really is a bargain!
Michelle and Paul's City Hall Wedding Slideshow - Our "San Francisco"
Package with City Tour (use HD setting for best results)
San Francisco Wedding Reception Coverage
Many of our wedding couples request Reception/Event coverage. We can customize any one of our main packages to include coverage of your celebration after the ceremony. Many of our clients book our "San Francisco" package and simply replace the additional locations with the reception coverage. Whether you are celebrating at a local restaurant, cafe or major venue we have the experience to handle it with exceptional quality. For larger venues, we will even bring room lights and lighting equipment to give your final wedding photos that perfect look. Our experience with large marriages at major venues gives you the confidence that we can handle even the most difficult reception locations. If you are interested in exploring this option, please contact us and we will provide you with a custom quote based upon the length of time needed. To see some samples of our typical party coverage check out the slideshow below.
Approved San Francisco City Hall Vendor
We are one of a select few city hall wedding photography companies that have obtained official approval to photograph reserved events at this amazing venue. We meet all of the insurance requirements and after 150 weddings we have earned the right to be called a "City Hall Featured Vendor".
Tip of the Month-November, 2015: These past few months, city hall weddings have been running a little late. This may be due to a high number of less experienced officiants. If you are planning a dinner or lunch event after your wedding, be sure to allow plenty of time just in case!
We are also available to shoot your event in the Wine Country, Yosemite, Sacramento and other locations in California. Indian Weddings are also a specialty of ours! We are happy to provide you with a custom quote for your destination wedding anywhere in the USA or the World. We are a Same-Sex / Lesbian / Gay Friendly service. To check out other wedding related services, including DJ's, Florists, and Videographers, please click HERE or a Beautiful Day Photography in Seattle . You can also check out our Partner Site for City Hall Photography
The Beautiful Palace of Fine Arts in the SF Marina District